Thursday, May 8, 2008

Katelyn's 5 month's

The last month sure flew by. Time is going by so fast. My little baby is getting so big. She isn't doing a ton of new things since the last time I wrote at 4 months but some things she does new is...
-Plays with her tongue constantly
-Makes many new sounds now that's she's discovered she really can talk
-Refuses to sleep on her back. I put her to sleep on her back and she immediately rolls over to her stomach.
-She's gained 12 ounces in a month...whoa that's huge! :)
-She's sitting up. She tips over every once in awhile but she's pretty good. I can leave her alone sitting up and I don't have to worry to much about her.
-She eats better
-Still cries a lot
-Mom loves her more than ever

7 comments:

Sarah S said...

She is so so cute!!! I love the picture people photo - really darling shot of her! Her legs look so skinny and feminine in the onesie pic! I'm really impressed that she can sit up so well too.

Beckie said...

OH she is just adorable! I love the picture with her and the flowers! Happy 5 months!!

Halfords said...

Lindsay she looks so cute!! I can't wait to see you guys when you come out!!

Rachael said...

What a cute little girl.

sjhalford said...

Hey Lindsay & Craig! We are so glad you guys have a blog! We are new at ours, but we are learning! Your baby is absolutely darling! Lindsay, I love the hair bows!!! Do you make those? We found your blog on Clint & Amanda's site. It's fun to read how you are doing so far away!
Love, Jess & Spencer

Brock and Kristina said...

Hello Lindsay???? Why aren't you blogging??? I am starting to get worried about you guys.....hope you didn't fall of the face of the planet. :) j/k hope you guys are doing good....are you going home this summer? we'll be in burley the 29th-6th or something like that and in utah the next week. hopefully we can see you!

Garrett and Mindy Sessions said...

Hey Craig and Lindsay. This is the Sessions (Mindy and Garrett from Salt Lake). Your blog is so cute and I found it from Kelly's. We're living North of Chicago. We'll have to get together sometime. You guys are so cute!!