Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Flight to SLC

The flight out went ok. Katelyn was pretty good. We lucked out again and got on a pretty empty flight so we had a how row (3 seats) to ourselves. The only issue we had was Katelyn decided to have a blow out in her pants before we got on the plane. I usally have a change of clothing in my bag but not this time. I was trying to pack light. What a mess that was. I had to wash out her pants in the airport bathroom and dry them as much as I could before I had to board. Poor Katelyn had to be wrapped up in her blanket the whole time because I didn't want anyone to see that she had no pants on. :)

2 comments:

Sarah S said...

UGH that was always my biggest worry when I would take Eli on trips - the blowouts are so unpredictable! You were smart to wash them and dry really quick in the airport.

And how LUCKY you were to have an empty flight!! That makes such a difference.

Krazy Khania said...

Okay now you know I guess. Grant for some reason always without fail would throw up, poo, or any other nasty thing you can think of at the airport or on the plane. We now carry 2 sets of clothes with us to travel.