Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Tagged by Jessica

8 TV shows I love to watch:
1. Law and Order: SVU
2. Saved by the Bell
3. The Soup
4. A Haunting
5. Ellen
6. Dr. Phil
7. Judge Judy
8. The Bold and the Beautiful

8 favorite places I love to eat:
1. Guadalajara (Burley, Idaho)
2. Shon Hings (Burley, Idaho)
3. Cafe Rio (Utah)
5. Olive Garden
6. Wendy's
7. The Cheesecake Factory
8. Crown Burger (Utah)

8 things that happened yesterday
1. Woke up at 6:30 and played with Katelyn
2. Showered
3. Got Katelyn's pictures taken
4. Did some shopping
5. Ate at the mall
6. Went to Trader Joe's
7. Did some dishes
8. Picked up Craig from the train

8 things I look forward to:
1. Home for the holiday's
2. my new punch stamp to arrive
3. 6 weeks from now (Rachel knows what I mean)
4. Going on a date tonight...without Katelyn
5. Buying a house someday
6. having more kids
7. Craig going to grad school
8. then Craig graduating from grad school :)


8 things I love about Fall:
1. The leaves changing
2. Halloween
3. lots of candy around
4. Thanksgiving
5. Thanksgiving dinners
6. Christmas
7. Hot Chocolate
8. Bringing out the winter wardrobe from storage

8 things on my wish list:

1. Life to slow down
2. a Wendy's closer to my house
3. a new bed
4. bigger apartment
5. with my own craft room
6. and a salon
7. find a way for gasoline to be free
8. Have my family come and visit me

8 people I tag
1. Heather
2. Rachel
3. Kristina
4. Sarah
5. Rebekeh
6. Rachael
7. Khania
8. Stacey

2 comments:

Sarah S said...

Sorry, I'm not participating this time. I am procrastinating getting ready for Ben's parents to arrive tomorrow, and thinking about all of these things would take way too much time :) But I'm REALLY craving Cafe Rio right now. Thanks for putting it on your list and making me think of it... YUM. Yet so out of reach. :(

Beckie said...

ahh you tagged me!
I will try and do it...
and maybe next week when I head to Utah I can get some of that Cafe Rio!

Are you going to Utah? or is you mom coming here?