Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter

The day started out by hearing an early rising (5:30 a.m.) girl yelling for us from her room. I dragged myself out of bed and grabbed the camera to catch her reaction to her gifts from the Easter Bunny. She loved the stroller for her babies that he brought. She played with that and ate candy all morning. She was a pretty happy child!




We then hung out for most of the day at home and then later on went to the King's for Easter dinner.






She can't even wait long enough to take the wrapper off!


These are some photos from the day before @ the Primary Easter Egg Hunt! It was also a fun time!






Hope you all had a Happy Easter as well!

10 comments:

sjhalford said...

She is so dang cute! Lindsay, your hair is so cute!

Unknown said...

she's big enough to get out of her bed and walk into the living room now? that can't be safe. I think her flower bow is as big as her head haha.

Sarah S said...

I can't believe Katelyn was up at 5:30 a.m. yesterday!! I'm glad you had a fun Easter despite the early start to the day!

Pearsons said...

We must have the same taste in dressing our girls! They have a ton of the same outfits :) She is so cute, and your hair looks great!

Brandt said...

Looks like a good time. I am not sure about the easter bunny being a HE however. At first I would agree but then thought this holiday has too many pastels for a man-bunny to be the host.

Dani said...

Looks like you guys had a great Easter; it's been so long since we've really celebrated Easter - I kinda forgot the "man-bunny" brings presents; I think he's been forgetting to come to our house....hmmmm.

Crazy Lifferths said...

She is such a cutie! And I LOVE your new hair!

Krazy Khania said...

Oh I love the sleeping photo! And can the flower on her head get any bigger?

Kurt and Lacey Kinghorn said...

Are you guys warmin up in Chicago? I think our weather is similar to yours, you're really not that far away! We should make a weekend trip and come over and see you guys! You going home anytime soon?

baby gifts said...

For me, Easter Sunday is really fun and exciting! I remember the time that we used to hunt eggs. LOL :) By the way, Nice shots! I love your baby's flower bow. LOL :) It's really cute.