Friday, March 21, 2008

Snow Snow Snow



It's the 2nd day of spring and we got inches and inches of snow in just one day. This morning when I took Craig to the train there was no snow on the ground and when I went to pick him up everywhere you looked snow covered everything.



I hated taking Katelyn out in this crazy weather but I didn't want to have Craig walking home in it either. So we bundled her up and went and picked up dad.



I'm ready for it to be warm just like all the rest of you. I don't like staying in all day. But I thought I would share some things that did make me laugh today so the day wasn't too bad





Watching Ellen (you had to see the last few days I guess to know why she was so funny)
and

Who's Line is it anyway

Both shows make me laugh out loud for minutes on end. When I watch them they always put me in a better mood.

7 comments:

Beckie said...

snow snow go away!!!
I love watching shows that make me laugh - it's always fun to try and explain to Marlee why I am laughing too...

Brock and Kristina said...

I can't wait for summer either....so I just realized that I decorated our blog with the same paper line as you....I used different papers than you, but same colors....oops! Sorry...hope I didn't cramp your style. It was alot of effort so it may be a while before I change it. Katelyn is so cute!

Sarah S said...

You really are so nice to pick up Craig from the train. I can't remember the last time I did that (well, I did on St. Patrick's Day, but it's b/c we were on our way to Khania's get-together...). I'm glad you have some fun shows to help the day go by.

Rachael said...

I LOVE Ellen! She is always good for a laugh.

kell-bell said...

I just figured out that you have a blog, it's so cute! I love Ellen too, she's so funny! I was so sad when I saw it snowing on Friday too, I can't wait for spring to come.

mama jo said...

i didn't know you had a blog! that will be fun to keep up with you...katelyn looks darling...the snow looks awful...it's 85 here today...you should be here instead...

kelly said...

yeah! i'm loving that you have a blog! now i can spy on you guys from across the country. katelyn is huge! i can't believe it!