Thursday, March 6, 2008


Well I've finally done it. I am now part of the blogging world. I've had my account forever and only until today did I finally get around to designing and writing my first blog. The only thing is I hope I can keep it updated on a regular basis. That will be the trick. Since most of you reading this already know the Fryers pretty well I wont go into detail about who we are, where we're from, yada yada yada....I'll just start posting our lovely lives as of now. :) Hope you enjoy!

6 comments:

Beckie said...

hooray I LOVE LOVE your blog!! Welcome to the blogging world : )

Sarah S said...

CUTE blog!! I'm glad you're up and running with it.

Brock and Kristina said...

yay! I'm so happy we can see what you guys are up to now. Cute blog...love it!

Rachie said...

YEAH! This is the best news of the day. Welcome!

Brock and Kristina said...

yeah!!!! I am so glad to see you doing the blogging thing. we fill so much more connected with our friends that we don't get to talk to very often since we have been doing it. We sure do miss you guys and I hope you are having fun out there!

Krazy Khania said...

WELCOME!! I can't wait to read your blog!!