Thursday, July 3, 2008

Tagged by Amanda

What were you doing 10 years ago?
Well I guess it was summer and I was 13 so I probably was Cheering(I had practice every morning in the summer) and playing softball.

5 Years ago?
I was in Beauty School just about to graduate.

5 Months ago?
I'm like Kristina...I was probably inside the house doing nothing. It was too cold to go outside

5 Things on my to-do list:
1. go have lunch
2. organize my scrapbook corner
3. put away all my winter clothes
4. mail some letters
5. get my scissors sharpened

5 Favorite Snacks:

1. Rice Krispies
2. Dairy Queen Blizzards
3. Chips and Salsa
4. Fries
5. Caramel Popcorn
(nothing healthy)

5 things I'd do with a Billion Dollars:
1. Buy a house
2. Save for Craig's School
3. Give some to family
4. Go on lots of vacations
5. Give some away

5 Places I've lived: (in the correct order)
1. Burley, ID
2. Orem, UT
3. Salt Lake, UT
4. Holladay, UT
5. Chicago, IL


5 Things you might not know about me:
1. I love onions
2. I'm the oldest child
3. I also have to watch my Soap opera: The Bold and the Beautiful...I get way into it!
4. I love to play sports
5. I love eating at Wendy's

I tag Rachael, Rachel, and Khania

3 comments:

samiandcase said...

linds, i totally forgot you had a blog! im glad i remembered!!!

sjhalford said...

Fun facts! I also heard that you love Guadalajara! I do too! We have to go there every time we are in Burley. I love the pics of Katelyn! She is a darling little girl! You dress her up so cute!

Krazy Khania said...

I love Wendy's too!