Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Kate's 9 months

We went in to take some pictures yesterday and it was so awful. Every time I go to do pictures it goes so well and she's so good. When I have to pick just one or two pics it's hard cause there are so many cute ones...not this time. She cried the whole time which was really weird. She was so upset and she didn't take any good pictures. This one is the only one that looked o.k.

She was totally fine and playing with the other kids as soon as our session was over.


Katelyn really is growing up. At 9 months here are a few things she's doing and loves.
-claps her hands
-hits to show her excitement (I know weird)
-stands sometimes by herself
-likes to play with kids
-gets into everything
-tries to climb out of her crib
-laughs more often
-teething
-waves hi and bye (sometimes)
-refuses to eat baby food
-throws tantrums already
-loves to empty all her clothes out of her drawer's
-starting to get clingy
-likes to cuddle with her blankets now when she goes to sleep
She's a joy!

7 comments:

Halfords said...

I can't believe she's already 9 months! Crazy!! She's a doll

Kurt and Lacey Kinghorn said...

Lindsay I'm glad you found me! Chicago, what takes you there? You're not too far away from Cleveland, I'd love to see you if you came this way! Your little girl looks just like you, very cute! Keep in touch!

Rachael said...

I too would love to see you in Cleveland. Katelyn is so cute. I miss playing with you guys.

Sarah S said...

She is so cute, even on an off day!! I can't believe she is already 9 months old.

Krazy Khania said...

She is a joy!! I love her spirit!

sjhalford said...

Those pictures of her are soooo cute! We hope you had a good birthday, Lindsay!

sjhalford said...

We have two pups left, but we have been getting calls like crazy for them so I guess we'll see what happens.