Monday, September 22, 2008

Week with the Fryer's

Craig's family came into town a couple of weeks ago and we had a lot of fun the week they were here.



We went to the Botanic Gardens

Kate's first train ride

The architectural boat tour (it was awesome)




The white sox game (we would have liked to go to a cubs game instead but they were out of town the week they were here)






Millenium Park

In front of the Art Institute of Chicago

Zonked on our train ride home



My birthday and we're out to lunch

Her aunt Taryn says she has good genes

We got to go see Wicked and it was awesome. If anyone wants to go I will go again...anytime!

It took us a week to recover from all of our early starts and late nights. Thanks for coming Fryer's. We had a great time!

7 comments:

Sarah S said...

Which boat tour did you go on?? I didn't think they let young kids on it. How fun that you did so many great things in the city that week!!!

Beckie said...

great pictures!!!
I WOULD LOVE to see wicked again too!!

kell-bell said...

Looks like such a fun visit! I think the picture of Katelyn holding the nordstrom's bag is hilarious!!

kell-bell said...

Oh, and i'll go to wicked anytime! I went for my first time and loved it. We should get a group of girls together and try to get the raffle tickets...

Pearsons said...

i love all those pictures. She is such a doll. I love the close up of you two at the water park. Also I want that yellow bag in the last picture with Katelyn :) where did you get it?

Halfords said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun! Katelyn is so cute!!

mama jo said...

looks like a fun time...the pictures are so cute..katelyn is a doll!