Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentines 2009

Valentines was really fun this year. I started out the day making breakfast for Katelyn(I would have for Craig but he doesn't like breakfast food). I made her purple heart pancakes but the purple didn't turn out so good...they just looked brown after they were cooked. We didn't do much the rest of the day except go out for a quick primary meeting I had.


Craig surprised me with flowers and a new necklace. I was really excited. We got a babysitter for the night and went to dinner and to the movie "He's just not that into you". It was pretty funny. It was a really great day and I've got the greatest husband and little girl in the world!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Linds, We were so excited to finally see some new pictures of katelyn. Sounds like your Valentines was great. Kiss Miss Kate for me. P.S. we loved the jeopardy Jay Leno video. We all love and miss you-Mom

Dani said...

That's crap, mom leaves comments on your blog but not mine. grrr. Anyways, I was just going to say that you are the cutest mom ever! Heart-shaped pancakes are so fun. That movie does look pretty funny, we wanted to see it.

sjhalford said...

I am glad you guys had a good Valentine's. I have been wanting to see that movie. I guess I will tell Spencer you thought it was good!

Unknown said...

I don't think mom even looks at my blogs. Maybe that's a good thing though. Can't wait for you guys to come to Utah. Make sure to let me know when you get here.
P.S. I love those Jay Leno videos. My favorite part is when George W. Bush kept saying "not my problem" and then the answer was illiteracy and he says "what is my problem" haha hilarious.