Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Never before seen photo's

I was responding to some emails when I realized I hadn't heard Katelyn in awhile. Great...this is usually followed by me finding her making a huge mess that I've got to now clean up. I check her room first...she's not there. Great she's in my room..I walk in and this is what I found...

This has never happened before. I couldn't stop smiling. I thought it was so sweet. She must have been pretty tired I guess to go find a comfy spot herself to sleep.

4 comments:

Pearsons said...

Oh my gosh that is so sweet. She is getting so big, she is a cutie.

Anonymous said...

Grandma says you are the prettiest little girl ever, and not just when you are sleeping. love the pictures Linds.

Krazy Khania said...

Evy says "That's Katelyn. She's so funny!"

Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...

That is so amazing! That would make me smile too!