Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Christmas

So our Christmas this year was very low key. We were on our own this year. I know sad huh! Well we survived :) We started off by having dinner with some friends on Christmas Eve. That was really fun. I always love those.

Then Christmas morning was here. We luckily are not at the age yet were Katelyn is up at the break of dawn. So as soon as she woke up we started to open presents. I think we might have gone a little over board this year. Katelyn was bored opening presents 1/2 hour into it. We tried to force her to open some more but she wouldn't have it. It took about a week to open the rest of them. I took some back cause I just realized she had too much and didn't need it. After we were all done with breakfast and getting ready for the day we decided to go to the movies. We wanted to go and see The Princess and the Frog movie which had just come out but of course we get there and it's sold out. We figured that could happen (it was Christmas after all) so we had to see Alvin and the chipmunks. It was the only kid movie playing. That was okay. I think Kate loved going to the movie. It was her first. Then we just were lazy bums the rest of the day enjoying Craig at home with us. We missed our family a lot this year. I'm glad we get to go home for Christmas this year.




No comments: