Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Katelyn turns 2

So Kate hit the big two on Dec. 01 and our day went a little something like this. I got up really early to decorate the house with balloons, crate paper, and banner's so that Kate would be surprised when she woke up. I loved the smile on her face when she came walking out of her room. Plus the state of her hair was pretty funny too. :) She loved all of it. So we got ready for the day and I took her out to breakfast at IHOP. Kate loves eating out! :) Then we came home and she took her nap and waited for Craig to get off work so we could meet up for dinner. We took Katelyn to Ron of Japan and she LOVED that even more. We've discovered she has a pretty expensive taste in food. She eats more portions of fish, sushi, lobster, shrimp, & crab than any other food. Crazy girl knows what she likes. She liked it when our waitress brought out the top of a pineapple with a lit sparkler coming out of it. Then we went home and opened all of her presents. I think she had a fun day. I know I had fun.

No comments: