Thursday, April 15, 2010

Zoo

It was a very nice day yesterday so I thought I would take Kate down to the zoo.  I thought this year would be a little better than last year and that she would be more interested in the animals.  Ummm….it’s still the same. :(  She is still more interested in pushing all the display buttons, playing in the dirt and the bark, and throwing stuff in the garbage cans.  Oh well.  She did have one cute moment.  I told her “Kate lets go look at the Monkeys.” and she replied with (while running now) “Oh, boy, oh boy”.  That’s a new one. :)  Don’t know where she got that.  I didn’t get very many cute pictures since she was so preoccupied with other things most of the time but here are a few…

DSCN3659

Her fish face :) 

DSCN3660 DSCN3665 DSCN3677 DSCN3680

3 comments:

Lorraine said...

It gets better. My girls finaly look at the animals when we go to the zoo!

Dani said...

Cute pics! I especially like the fish face :) And of course she's as stylish as ever!

Krazy Khania said...

love the fish face