Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

I thought I would make a list of the things I'm most grateful for..


Craig
He's a very sweet husband and a great dad. He works so hard and I'm really proud in all he's accomplished.

Katelyn
My pride and joy. She's adorable in every way and everyday is an adventure with her. She's so busy and on the go. I can barely keep up with her. She's really cheesin' it in this picture too. :)



Family
For all of my family back home. I miss them a lot! Can't wait to see you in a couple weeks!

Friends
I have the best friends anyone could ask for. There's so many of you that I just love love love. You make living far from home easier. I love GNO, craft days/nights, movie nights, and lots of eating out.


Somewhere to eat today :)
We have friends that are so sweet to invite us to eat over at Kellogg. We did it last year as well and it was sooo good. Then tonight we'll be going bowling with a lot more friends from the ward. Yeah again for really great friends.


Scrapbooking
It's my favorite hobby and I love that my husband is sweet enough to let me have it set up all the time in Kate's room. It's takes up almost half of her room but I love having it all out all the time. Maybe someday I'll have my very own craft room.


Google
It's a lifesaver. I find everything I need through google. :)



Diet Coke
What would I do without you?

Everyone have a great Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Sarah S said...

Fun list and cute pictures!! I am really excited to hear how your Black Friday went...

Dani said...

I made the list! woot woot! :) Thanks for your help yesterday...although today I'm having second thoughts about my boots...they look a little cowboyish.