Monday, November 24, 2008

Must read


I just finished "Finding Noel" by Richard Paul Evans. He wrote it a couple years ago and I read it when it first came out but I decided to read it again. It's that good. :) It's a cute story based around Christmastime. I recommend it to everyone. Some of my other favorite books written by him are




I was lucky to meet and have lunch with him a few years back and what a sweet, down to earth guy. Sadly I hadn't read any of his books at the time of our meeting. :) That's probably a good thing though cause I would have probably acted all crazy and ask him a bunch of dumb questions about his books, and then go home feeling all embarrassed about the way I acted so immaturely. I did own some of the books at the time and for some dumb reason I didn't think to bring them with me to have him sign. DANG! Oh well. Anywho, great reads. Let me know if you need to borrow any.

1 comment:

Dani said...

I should read those last three. I bet they're pretty good.