Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Craig!

I am a week late but couldn’t go without posting about this handsome man.  I feel so bad.  Poor Craig didn’t have such a great birthday.  We we’re both really sick with our first sinus infections.  Crazy timing.  We did go out the Friday before his birthday to his favorite place Bob Chin’s.  The rest of the weekend was a bust.  We were in bed for most of it.  I am just finally getting better (after 2 long weeks of feeling like crap) so I wanted to make sure I told him publicly Happy Birthday and that I love you so much and for everything you do for me and our family.  You work so hard for us.  We love you lots and lots!!!!  XOXO

DSCN3714

Craig and his toaster oven.  He’s been wanting one bad for a long time and I found one that I think he really liked.  We’re already using it everyday!

1 comment:

Sarah S said...

Happy birthday Craig! I felt proud that I actually knew it was your birthday (thanks to Facebook) and wished you a happy one at church that day. You didn't look so happy though w/ that sinus infection.

And hooray for a toaster oven! I love love love having one and we use ours almost every day too. It's awesome in the summer especially when you don't want to heat up your house with the big oven.