Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Mother’s Day

Happy Mother’s Day to all you mom’s.  Hope you all had wonderful day!!  I was glad to be getting to go to church after missing the last two weeks with being sick with a sinus infection.  In the morning before we left for church Kate and Craig gave me a present.  It was a locket necklace and it’s so pretty.  There is even a cute picture of Kate inside. :)  I love it.  They were good to me yesterday.  I love being a mom.  Kate keeps me on my toes every day but it’s hard to think of life before her.  The girl with all the attitude.  Love her!

DSCN3719 DSCN3723 DSCN3727 DSCN3728

We couldn’t even take a good picture cause of all the goofy faces she was pulling :)

Happy mothers Day to her

DSCN2906

and her

 

MGM_Magic_Kingdom 046_edited-1

We love you both lots!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such cute pictures Linds and thanks for the Happy Mothers Day! We can't wait to see you. I can't believe how big and cute Kate is. She sure knows how to play up to the camera. I love your hair by the way. It looks really cute curled. Hugs and kisses to all.
Mom

kathy said...

Wow, finally looked at stuff online. Thanks for the Mother's Day wishes. Glad you guys are better now. We can't wait to see you either. Let you mom know that you'll be leaving Kiko down here for an extra week so you can spend some exceptional bonding time with your mom :)