Sunday, October 3, 2010

Idaho/Utah

On my list of things to do before this baby comes is get this dang blog updated.  It’s been a thorn in my side for months.  I wish I could be better at keeping it updated but the time just always gets away from me.  So here come a lot of blogs.  First is our trip this summer to Idaho/Utah.  We were there for 6 weeks.  I know.  A long time.  But funny thing, this trip seemed to go by faster than the the other trips when we’re only there for about 4 weeks.  We were busy and had lots of fun things to do.  Here are some pictures from the trip.

Collage 1

1-Kate

2-Opening Dani’s present

3-She loves ‘em

4-Dinner at my FAVORITE place Guadalajara

5- Kate LOVES it too

6- The girls

7- Dani and Kate

8- I said “hell” when we were playing 5 Crowns and so Kate made me sit in time out with my hood on. I guess she figured if she kept on getting in trouble for saying the “S” word (and no she didn’t get that from me or Craig cause we never say that word…seriously) that I should be in trouble too.

9- Kate kept making people play “Bus” or “Taxi” with her.

10-I think she was hungry…

11-So tired but wouldn’t go to sleep cause she knew she’d be missing out on all the Guitar Hero fun.

12- Kate and cousin Stacy

13- Jammin’ out

14-1/4 (maybe) of my cousins at Braden’s homecoming

15- Kate and Dani again

16- Bowling

Collage 2

1- Kate

2- Brandt doesn’t share food  :)  (Had to have seen the Friends episode)

3- She loves Brandt!

4- Brandt giving in

5- Kate actually took everyone’s food (especially the ice cream)

6- Us

7-Kate thinks she’s funny…okay she is

8- Brandt and Craig at the reunion

9- Kate and Brynnlie were scared of this big ape man that was walking around the reunion…  hehe  They found Bryndi to comfort them

10- Me and Kate

11- Kate playing the balloon game.  Amazingly she was able to keep her balloon to the end of the game.  No one popped hers.  I think they were just trying to be nice cause she was the youngest one out there cause some of them were ruthless.

12- Me and Kate again

13- Yummy birthday cake-thanks Nicole

14- Fourth of July fireworks

15- Family pics that took forever to take cause the boys or Kate were always being goofy….

16- The girls

Collage 3

1- Kate and me

2- She’s a poser…yes we watch Project Runway every week

3- Kate loved these brand new puppies that someone had at the baseball game.

4- Craig and me

5- Kate

6- I cut off I think 14 or 15 in. of Jenny’s hair.  It was fun!

7- The boys

8- Me, Tysi, and Amanda (Brynn)

9- Kate riding a horse at the Fryer’s friends house.  She loved it

10- and loved him

11- She wanted to be the baby so she decided to plop herself in her baby’s crib.

12- The horse again

13- Loved riding this bike on mimi’s and apa’s porch

14- Taryn, Dave, and Craig

15- Cooking with mimi

16- Kate loved sitting on this rock in the front yard with her baby

 

and here are some video’s that were fun

 

2 comments:

Dani said...

We had so much fun with you guys! I love the Shooting Sam video! She's so funny.

Sarah S said...

Katelyn is so cute! Love the cheer stunt video, that's awesome.