Sunday, October 3, 2010

It’s a Boy

So I guess I never did do an official post that we are expecting.  So this baby boy is due in a week and we are super excited for a boy.  I wasn’t that excited for the boy at first.  Craig didn’t care either way but I would have loved to have Kate have a sister.  I thought with her fun personality sharing all her girlie fun stuff with a little sister would have been great.  And the timing was too perfect.  Kate’s a Dec. baby and this baby was and Oct. baby and so I wouldn’t have had to buy any new clothes.  All the seasons were the same.  It was perfect.  But we got a boy and after a little of time getting used to it I can’t imagine anything else and I’m so excited for him.  I have one of each and it’s awesome!!!  Coming up with a name has been a little tough though.  Hopefully we’ll come up with something in the next week.  :)  I can’t wait to meet the little guy!

 

So my greatest friends in the world were so sweet and threw me a baby shower.  It was so great.  Food, decor, and company was so great!  I love them so much!

Kate helped me open the presents

DSCN4338

Amy and Karrie (minus Rachel-I think she’s taking all the pictures)   The BF’s

DSCN4342

Kate loves all the new clothes we’re getting her brother

 

Karrie gave Kate a gift so she didn’t feel left out.  It was so sweet.  Thanks Karrie.  She loved it!

DSCN4356 DSCN4359 DSCN4360 DSCN4361

2 comments:

Dani said...

Love the diaper cake! And those cupcakes are so cute! Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks :)

Heather Wade said...

I love your longer hair and bangs. . . I may be inspired for a new/different haircut! Can't wait to see pictures of your new baby boy when he arrives!