Thursday, April 4, 2013

Good Friday 2013

So Here I am one year later. I'm trying to not feel so guilty about not blogging for an entire 365+ days. I have been motivated lately to journal and blog and while I was checking on the blog (which I haven't entered this website in months) I saw that my last post was on Good Friday. Well last week was Good Friday and so I guess this would be a pretty good time to start this whole thing up again. Here's what we did this Good Friday... We all went to the movies. Craig technically had the day off but had to go into the office in the morning to do some work. So the kids and I just met up with him around lunch time and ate and headed to the movies. We saw "The Croods" Pretty cute movie. Kids loved it. So hopefully I can keep up a little better this time around. I really wish I would have been better at documenting everything my kids have been doing this last year. They are growing up so fast and I miss them being small. So here's to a better year of journaling so that I can look back and remember all of our precious family moments.

No comments: