Sunday, September 20, 2009

Apple Holler 2009

It's that time of year again where we go and do all the fun fall activities. This year we started out with heading up to Apple Holler again. We really had fun last year and so we wanted to make sure we made it up there. It was a lot of fun this year with Katelyn being so big now. I can't believe that last year when we went Kate wasn't even a year old yet. Just a baby. She was fun and loved taking a few bites of an apple and then throwing it out and picking another. We might have created a problem though. Today sitting in church I had an apple sliced up for her and she would only take a bite out of one slice before moving on to the next one.


Must have been a sour one













1 comment:

Dani said...

Looks like a fun place! And I'm so proud of you for keeping you blog updated! :) Brandt and I need to go do some fun things so I have interesting stuff to put on our blog.