Saturday, April 12, 2008

I Feel Pretty

Today I was hoping to go and get a great and relaxing pedicure but with the weather being so awful I didn't want to go out. My sweet husband offered to give me a pedicure instead and it turned out so well. It lasted a whole hour! He did everything(trim toenails,push back cuticles,filed,buffed,massaged feet and legs,and painted). I had a couple rough days with Katelyn(up all night) and this made my day. So Chicago, Rain all you want. I'm having a wonderful day at home with hubby and babe.

6 comments:

Rachael said...

What a nice treat! Way to pamper your wife Craig.

Sarah S said...

SO nice!! Good job Craig! You should tell Ben about it :) I was just thinking today that my feet were in bad need of a pedicure!

This weather is the PITS. I went grocery shopping tonight and the wind was blowing the snow/rain sideways. My hair was whipping all over the place. And I was freezing!! I'm glad you stayed inside.

mama jo said...

that's so sweet...he knows how to treat you great.

Beckie said...

oh i love pedi's from the hubby!!!
they look wonderful!!!

kelly said...

this sounds awesome. i'll have to work on jeff, this is a skill he needs to learn.

Krazy Khania said...

WOW that is so awesome!!