Thursday, April 17, 2008

A WONDERFUL Day Followed By A WONDERFUL Night

Yesterday was a great day. The weather was 70 degrees and so I made sure Katelyn and I went out and enjoyed it. We had fun shopping at Michael's and Old Orchard for most of the day. We even ended up getting pictures taken. They turned out so cute. Then we had fun(except for towards the end when Katelyn was throwing a fit) at a friend's house cutting hair. It was followed by a fantastic night. Katelyn slept for 8 1/2 hours. I just wish I could have slept as well. Once 3am hit I was up every hour wondering why Katelyn was sleeping so well. I'm hoping this is a start of something wonderful :)


5 comments:

Sarah S said...

CUTE pictures!!! Lindsay, she is just darling.

I got your msg yesterday - no worries about the walking. We'll do a walk sometime soon! (it's hard to time things w/ two babies) I hope Katelyn keeps sleeping that long at night - that's terrific!

Beckie said...

cute pictures!
Katelyn You need to have a talk with your little friend Ava about sleeping through the night!!! She was up 4 times last night!!!

Halfords said...

I love the pics! She is getting so big!! We sure miss having you guys around :(

Rachael said...

Yeah Katelyn! Maybe she just needs a good thirt minute cry every evening around 5. Thanks for the haircuts we love them

mama jo said...

love those pictures..what a cutie...isn't it funny that even when they are asleep, you wake up worrying about them...