Thursday, April 3, 2008

In need of help...

So I just found out that I need to go on a "no dairy" diet and I'm kinda bummed. I can't eat dairy, nuts, eggs, spicy foods, and the worst no caffeine.(I'll miss my diet coke) I'm having a hard time coming up with some good things to eat since most of my meals have those things in it especially the dairy. If you know of anything simple or any fun recepies(especially you Sarah)please let me know. I don't want to have to eat the same things every sigle day.

4 comments:

Sarah S said...

Lindsay! Maybe I'll do a post today on my typical no-dairy meals :) You can do it - it's really not too bad! You'll prob. have a little withdrawal in the beginning, but life can still be good without dairy!

Pearsons said...

Lindsay! You poor girl, is she having problems with your milk? That percentile that she is in for her weight is so little. Does she have collic? S he is pretty tall. What a cute little baby girl! Thats cute that she has the same pattern in pants as Kambrees dress. I love gap sales.

mama jo said...

that sounds hard...we have a friend who is on no gluten...can't eat anything with flour...good luck

Krazy Khania said...

My mom love Lactaid a non-dairy milk. It's not too bad.